Which is the easiest tour to take on Sella Ronda on MTB?
- The Sella Ronda clockwise route with lift transport for bikes has just a few metres of uphill elevation difference. The downhill tracks still require a good preparation.
- The Sella Ronda anticlockwise with lift transport for bikes has a 1200 metres uphill elevation difference. It consists of a mix of downhill trails and dirt roads.
How much does the lift ticket cost if you also want to transport your bike?
- At all Dolomiti SuperSummer ticket offices you can buy a single day card for 47€ that allows you to use all ski lifts.
How long time does it take for a medium level rider to complete the Sella Ronda tour?
- The Sella Ronda clockwise tour takes from minimum 5 to maximum 9 hours to complete.
- The Sella Ronda anticlockwise tour takes from minimum 6 to maximum 9 hours to complete.
What is the recommended time for departure?
- We recommend to start the tour between 8.30 - 9.00 am. This way you can take on the tour without stress, stopping to admire and photograph the views, rest for a while and enjoy a well-deserved lunch break.
If the tour turns out to be too difficult for my wife, is it possible to use public transports to get back?
- We offer a pick-up service for 60€ for maximum 4 persons with bikes. We pick you up along the state road circling Sella.
If I have rented an electric MTB, is it possible to charge the bike during the tour?
- Although the recharging time for a battery is rather long, we can provide a Bosch charger on request. The charger can be connected to a 220v outlet in any refuge along the trails.
Is it possible to book a mountain bike guide to accompany us during the entire tour?
- Certainly! Our special mechanic is available and can accompany you and show you our mountains. Book the guide on our website and check the information in the menu bike park & tours
Is it possible to download a .pdf or .gpx file of the tour?
- Certainly! You can find all information in the menu bike park & tours